| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lusaka in April is warm at 20.1 °C (68.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in April is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with scarcely any rain. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of water is released during on average 2 days.
- In April the blue above Lusaka is moderately sunny with an average of a respectable 8:19 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:46.
- There are approximately 3:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lusaka April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Lusaka, Zambia
Lusaka Weather in April Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Lusaka: