| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lusaka in August is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.1 °C (77.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of liquid is laid down across on average 0 days.
- The blue above Lusaka is nice and sunny having on average a considerable 9:42 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:25 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:36.
- There are approximately 1:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lusaka August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lusaka, Zambia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lusaka: