| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lusaka in February is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is quite sopping with rain sometimes. A sizable 235.8mm (9.3in) of H2O is deposited during on average 16 days.
- The blue above Lusaka is slightly fair having on average a modest 4:38 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:26 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 12:37.
- There are approximately 7:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lusaka February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Lusaka, Zambia
Lusaka Weather in February Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Lusaka: