| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lusaka in January is warm at 21.1 °C (69.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in January is rather sodden with rain periodically. A hearty 264.1mm (10.4in) of H2O falls during on average 17 days.
- The heavens above Lusaka are slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 5:00 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:55.
- There are approximately 7:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39% of daylight hours and cloudy 61% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lusaka January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Lusaka, Zambia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Lusaka: