| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lusaka in July is mild at 15.1 °C (59.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of H2O accrues during an average of 0 days.
- In July the heavens above Lusaka are sunny having on balance a sizable 9:11 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:12 long and the longest day is 11:25 long with an average length of 11:17.
- There are approximately 1:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 82.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 17.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lusaka July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Lusaka, Zambia
Lusaka Weather in July Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Lusaka: