| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lusaka in May is very mild at 17.2 °C (62.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature range/ variation is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with no rain. An airy 4.4mm (0.2in) of water is unloaded during on average 0 days.
- The skies in Lusaka are sunny having on balance a sizable 9:05 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 11:33 long with an average length of 11:24.
- There are approximately 2:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lusaka May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Lusaka, Zambia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Lusaka: