| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lusaka in November is really warm at 22.3 °C (72.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched with intermittent rain. Circa 102.3mm (4in) of liquid tumbles during on average 8 days.
- The blue above Lusaka is fine with on average a detectable 6:34 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:50.
- There are approximately 6:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lusaka November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Lusaka, Zambia
Lusaka Weather in November Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Lusaka: