| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lusaka in October is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with scarcely any rain. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of water accrues during on average 2 days.
- The blue above Lusaka is sunny having on balance a sizable 9:00 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 12:28.
- There are approximately 3:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lusaka October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Lusaka, Zambia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Lusaka: