| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lusaka in September is really warm at 21.4 °C (70.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with no rain. An airy 1.2mm (0in) of liquid is transfered during an average of 0 days.
- In September the skies in Lusaka are sunny with an average of a sizable 9:11 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:15 long with an average length of 12:02.
- There are approximately 2:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lusaka September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Lusaka, Zambia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Lusaka: