| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lusaka in December is really warm at 21.3 °C (70.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.3 °C (79.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in December is rather sodden with rain sometimes. A hearty 275.2mm (10.8in) of liquid is transfered across an average of 16 days.
- In December the blue above Lusaka is fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:36 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 13:00.
- There are approximately 7:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lusaka December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Lusaka, Zambia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Lusaka: