| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lusaka in June is very mild at 16.8 °C (62.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in June is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid is unloaded during an average of 0 days.
- In June the skies in Lusaka are quite sunny with on average a respectable 8:36 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:12 long and the longest day is 11:15 long with an average length of 11:13.
- There are approximately 2:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lusaka June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Lusaka, Zambia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Lusaka: