| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lusaka in March is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in March is far from dry with rain at times. Some 130.9mm (5.2in) of liquid is dumped across on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Lusaka are fine having on average a detectable 6:30 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 12:12.
- There are approximately 5:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lusaka March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Lusaka, Zambia
Lusaka Weather in March Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Lusaka: